To have a long and fulfilling career in this industry, it is imperative to be part of the big picture, stay informed & educated and most of all, feel a sense of belonging.
The Personal Trainer Council of New Zealand (PTC) is about exactly that.
Our vision is to support personal trainers and improve the professionalism of the industry.
Our mission is to connect personal trainers by promoting events and sharing resources that further educate trainers and empower their businesses and careers.
The PTC is led by volunteer ambassadors representing 8 regions across the country.
What’s on offer?
- Assistance & support from your local PTC ambassador
- Local meet ups
- Facebook communities/hubs
- Post about courses you offer
- Market job vacancies to a great audience
- Discuss relevant issues/concerns/wins you may have in your business
- Monthly presentations from industry professionals
- Personal development courses/webinars/presentations
- Network with like-minded exercise professionals – online and in person
Our success is measured by the number of exercise professionals, who are part of and engaged with the community hubs and utilise our resources. Our goal is to connect with EVERY exercise professional in NZ, at some point in their journey.
The PT Council works collaboratively with other organisations in the exercise industry, such as the New Zealand Register of Exercise Professionals and Skills Active. Admin support is provided by Exercise NZ.